background

Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Good Morning! I woke up realizing that my baby, literally my last baby, is a week old already! I just cannot wrap my mind around it! I sit there and think about how I wish I could sleep all night long without interruption, and then I realize that getting up every 2 or 3 hours to get a little smile and big blue eyes looking at me is so beyond worth it. It is my own little slice of Heaven. Every time I get a smile from any of my children, an "I love you Mommy ... to the moon" and a question of "Mommy, will you sing me the songs for the night?" My life is turned upside down for the better! It truly is amazing how God blesses you even in the smallest people with their words!

I have been reading my Babywise book so that I can get Brogan on a schedule. We are going to have a busy fall with two different schools, Braydon in flag football and Bryli in dance, Bible Studies and playdates! Little Brogan is definitely going to be a world traveler... well a traveler around the town anyway! :)

I got a very neat email this morning that really blessed me! Thanks Jana! I am so thankful for it! It reminded me to be content on where my life is! Instead of worrying, know that God has me right where I need to be. Blake finally finished school and is working so hard for us. We moved to a new home and we have our wonderful children. We are in a season of growing and learning and pushing forward the way God wants us to! As our relationship with God develops over time and through experiences, we learn to trust God more and ourselves less. No matter what you're facing today, through prayer you can receive the strength to be content.

In everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment